The EVS32 scientific program will include more than 150 lecture sessions spread across the three different days covering various complex topics presented by leading global e-mobility researchers. In addition to the lecture sessions, the posters area is here to allow scientists to present their papers through the dialogue sessions.
Here are the official topics proposed to the authors:
TOPIC A - The Evolution of Electric Vehicles & Digitalisation of Transport
• A1 : Innovations in vehicle developments
• A2 : Batteries for passenger cars and heavy duty vehicles
• A3 : Light electric vehicles and e-bike mobility solutions
• A4 : How to electrify heavy duty vehicles?
• A5 : How to electrify heavy duty vehicles as well as Maritime transport?
TOPIC B - Electric Power Train - A Deep Dive
• B1 : Vehicle energy management optimisation
• B2 : Innovations in vehicle drive trains
• B3 : Electric vehicle energy consumption optimisation in real world driving conditions
• B4 : Research and testing processes and procedures
• B5 : Fuel cell drive train, regenerative breaking and battery research
TOPIC C - Inside the EV: Component Technologies at the Forefront of the Sector
• C1 : Innovations in electric motor developments
• C2 : Wide Band Gap technology in power electronics
• C3 : Battery developments
• C4 : Batteries and capacitor developments
• C5 : Battery developments
• C6 : Innovations in electric motor developments
TOPIC D - The Development of EV Charging / Infrastructure
• D1 : Where are we with Smart charging and V2G?
• D2 : Where are we with Smart charging and V2G?
• D3 : Where are we with Smart charging and V2G?
• D4 : Where are we with Smart charging and V2G?
• D5 : Charging, standardization and services
• D6 : Electric Vehicle Charger developments
• D7 : Public policies and strategies for charging electric vehicles
• D8 : Smart grid and smart home: how can EV contribute?
TOPIC E - EV Market Trends, Consumer Insight, And Strategies
• E1 : Market development strategies for electric vehicles
• E2 : Market development strategies for charging infrastructure
• E3 : Electric mobility education and dissemination
• E4 : Best practices for e-Mobility adoption
• E5 : Innovative incentive schemes for Electric Vehicles
• E6 : Innovative incentive schemes for Electric Vehicles
• E7 : Plug-in hybrid vehicle consumer demand
TOPIC F - Understanding E-Mobility From An Energy & Environmental Perspective
• F1 : Environmental impact assessments for electric vehicles
• F2 : Environmental impact assessments for electric vehicles
• F3 : Reducing energy demand and CO2 emissions
TOPIC G - The Future of Mobility
• G1 : The road to Autonomous and electric vehicles
• G2 : Smart and shared Electromobility
• G3 : The Future of Mobility
The authors of the best papers presented at EVS32 will be invited to further extend their EVS32 paper, including their most recent research findings. After a second thorough round of review, these papers will be published in a Special Issue of the World Electric Vehicle Journal.